Sunday, June 10, 2012

Eyelash Love June 2012



I begin this eyelash journey, Lashes for the Masses, with my most popular eyelashes, the classic rainbow feather eyelashes. I make many versions of these, and the rainbow has truly becoming a universal symbol of Love and Happiness. I have met many beautiful, big hearted people through the creation of these lashes, and they are a way for me to help others feel more fabulous.






I see many rainbows from my studio windows that overlook a glacial lake and giant mountains. The windows of my house (circa 1897) have antique rainbow stained glass; no wonder I love creating with rainbows so much! From my old-fashioned studio in this tiny village comes the most outrageous and glamourous accessories...a lot of my inspiration comes from hoola hooping, and designing performance accessories that truly function while hoop dancing.











I'll be hoop performing and partying in these one-of-a-kind lashes; place contact me if you would also like me to lash you, or your troupe or party group, or visit my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/CookieHoops

I've recently become obsessed with hooping brides and the amazing work of Small Town Frocks designer Lara Blackman. We've been collaborating for a while and think it best to let the photos speak for themselves!

So, stop by again soon. I'll be writing more, sharing more photos and fashion photography and hopefully uploading photos of YOU in your lashes!!

BigLove,
Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment